At River Bend Yoga we believe that yoga is for everybody. Our goal is to create a space where people of all ages and abilities can practice yoga in a safe, nurturing environment free of competition and judgement. Every class is a different experience, but all classes are open to beginners! Options are always given for modification of poses to match varying levels of ability.
- Wear comfortable clothing, and bring a mat and water bottle to class. (Mats, blocks, and straps are available if you don’t own your own equipment.)
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class. This will give you time to sign in, change, and get settled.
- Please remove your shoes and silence your cell phone upon entering.
- You will need to fill out a new student registration form and sign a waiver of liability before taking a class.
- Cash and checks are preferred, but we do accept major credit cards. See our Prices page for more information on punch cards and discounts.
- Our schedule is subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel class if less than three people are in attendance. Classes may be removed from the schedule due to consistently low attendance.